Star Wars™: Force Collection, the first globally released Star Wars™ card battle game, is now available for free download on iOS and Android devices. Created by Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc., players will take command of more than 230 heroes, villains, and vehicles from Star Wars Episodes I-VI and embark on a series of galaxy-spanning quests in the process. Star Wars: Force Collectioncan be downloaded at:
For more information, please visit http://starwars.com/explore/video-games/star-wars-force-collection/.
Players will cross the Star Wars galaxy completing quests, fighting battles, and collecting powerful cards and upgrades. As players progress, they will level up their cards and combat skills, while their actions determine whether they join and fight on the light or dark side of the Force. A Galaxy Battle Ranking will highlight the best players in the world, while global player events pit the light and dark sides against one another, leading to greater rewards for the dominating Force.
In Star Wars: Force Collection, players will:
- Build and upgrade unique decks of more than 230 Star Wars characters.
- Embark on quests across the Star Wars galaxy for experience and more powerful cards.
- Collect blueprint pieces to build powerful vehicles and support one’s forces.
- Fight your way to the light or dark side of the Force in PvP battles and global events.
- Experience authentic sounds, music and scenes from Star Wars Episodes I-VI.
- Optional Facebook sign-in for friend and battle invitations.
For more information about Star Wars: Force Collection, visit:
- Website: http://starwars.com/explore/video-games/star-wars-force-collection/
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/konami
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/konami
- YouTube: www.youtube.com/konami
A press kit containing a fact sheet and other assets may be downloaded at: Triplepoint Newsroom.
About Konami Group
Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc. is a leading developer, publisher and manufacturer of electronic entertainment properties. Konami's titles include the popular franchises Metal Gear Solid, Silent Hill, DanceDanceRevolution and Castlevania, among other top sellers. The latest information about Konami can be found on the Web at www.konami.com. KONAMI CORPORATION is a publicly traded company based in Tokyo, Japan with subsidiary offices, Konami Digital Entertainment Co., Ltd. in Tokyo, Japan, Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc. in the United States and Konami Digital Entertainment B.V. in Windsor, the United Kingdom. KONAMI CORPORATION is traded in the United States on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol KNM. Details of the products published by Konami can be found at http://www.konami.com.
KONAMI is a registered trademark of KONAMI CORPORATION.
LucasArts, the LucasArts logo, STAR WARS and related properties are trademarks in the United States and/or in other countries of Lucasfilm Ltd. and/or its affiliates. © 2014 Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. or Lucasfilm Ltd. All rights reserved.
All other trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners.
# # #
TriplePoint PR for Konami Digital Entertainment
+1 (415) 955-8500